Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's a beautiful life!

I feel like starting this post off with a salutation that reads, "Hello Diary!"... :P I woke up today and the sun peeked in through my lace curtains, all golden and gorgeous - the rays seeming to be picked out individually among the ubiquitous floating motes of falling sun drops. I recall poking my nose out of the covers and scrunching my face into a shivering smile (it was cold!).

Going into my kitchen and looking out the open window, there was this enormous, symmetric, gossamer-spun spider web that twinkled and shown with sun-polished dew... The rain had decided to visit drier shores for the moment and had left my world washed clean as a freshly laundered cotton dress just waiting to be slipped on over freshly scrubbed pink-clean skin!

By all the gods above and below, I love this world! It has been spun so beautifully, each thread made unique with colors more fantastic than even my fertile imagination could conjure! Each breath so sweet, each smell so pungent with aromas beyond imagining. Each voice bringing a fresh barrage of laughter! Each smile a rainbow to hang dreams upon! The image of "uplifted heart" is stamped on me today, it's like every time I draw in a breath there's no room for more because my lungs and heart are already so full of life that each dark corner has been illuminated. I feel illuminated! And I wish, oh I hope, these days go on and on and on - for each moment brings a joy anew!

2 comments: