Saturday, July 4, 2009

Just to be...

I want to go home, to my home, my heartland, my life!

I want to go to paradise, where there's air that sparkles and water that chimes.

I want to live my life on a small, gurgling stream;
I want to flow with it, floating serene over rocks and brine.

I want to cup my hands in the pure white life,
To lift it gently to my lips,
And swallow the purity of the forever time.

I want to sing a song,
That tinkles in harmony
With the soft blue laughter
Of cloud scudded skies.

I want to go slow,
Slow as a mountain's growth...
Slow as a flower's bloom...
Slow as the kindly wink of a misty fairy eye.

I want to wander,
Over crust and sea,
Over heaven and earth,
Over micro and mile.

I want to see,
To see the light:
The light that kindles!
The light that flies!

I want to free my mind, my soul and heart,
In a scream:
A scream that stills,
A scream that rocks,
A scream that cries...


I want to walk the grass,
And run the sea..
I want to feel the colors:
A part of me?

I want to be the sigh,
That grows from morn
And sets in the eve
In a quiet song.

I want to cradle the child,
The innocent babe,
That toddles and frolicks with elves and their throng...

I want to feel alive,
To taste the glow
That hides behind the knighted sky.

I want to breathe pure air,
To breathe golden fare that fills the stomach,
No need for wine!

I want to feel the heady rush,
Of wind that blows,
That weeps,
That flows...

I want to be...
Not the person I Ought to be...
No!

I want to be,
Just to be...
Just to enjoy and frolic,
In this heartland of mine...

I want to be...

1 comment: